Thursday 9 February 2012

Sketchbook work


"Flower Hair"
medium: Chinese ink



"Do you see what I see?"
medium: Chinese ink and pencil

"Flow"
Medium: calligraphy ink


"Beach Combing"
Medium: graphite and objects found on the beach.
You never know what treasures you'll find!

"Lakeside"
Medium: chlorophyll.
I crushed the leaves from some flowers given to me by my Mum.
The chlorophyll gives a beautiful wash of natural green, similar to watercolour effect.
Remaining leaves were used to print images.

"One of many"
Medium: pencil
Drawn in Amsterdam outside a cafe whilst waiting for our train.


"Eye Eye"
Medium: pencil

"DIY"
Medium: Pencil
drawn from life. My boyfriend in our garden.
"Farm Life"
Medium: Coloured pencils and ballpoint pens

Zodiac trees
Medium: Coloured pencils and ballpoint pens

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!!! Love all your drawings especially Flower hair and the eye pics, can't believe you kept this amazing talent under wraps for sooo long. I'm very proud of you lady face. xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete